Saturday, April 6, 2013

So..I've bought everything Smashbox has decided to make


Don't ask me why, but over the course of the past 6 months, I've been completely obsessed with online shopping from Sephora and Smashbox.  It's most likely because with every purchase you get to try something ELSE and the game goes on and on, and I was ready.

I think my interest in Smashbox came from their reputation with primers since, yes, I am one to spend 10 to 15 minutes on their makeup every day, but I'm adamant that my makeup is to be done ONCE. I live in a humid climate, so getting something to last a solid 10 hours without touch-ups is very difficult, and primers have a reputation for doing just that, which Smashbox is known for.  It was also a very popular brand in the BB cream market, so I started a collection as you can see.

I'm pretty satisfied with most of my products, so it's worth reviewing from top to bottom.

The Best and the Worst


My absolute top three would have to be: 1. Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer 2. Limitless 15 Hour Cream Shadow in Gemstone and 3. Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder.

Products to skip: 1. Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Color Correcting Adjust 2. JetSet Waterproof Eye Liner in Vamp (but probably all of them are bad) 3. Any individually priced makeup brushes, they work but they are WAY too expensive to buy separately.

I'll start soon with detailed product reviews from the beginning of the makeup routine.
 
Stay tuned for these Smashbox reviews!



No comments:

Post a Comment